Admission is open to any qualified applicant. No qualified person will be excluded from enrollment at Chancellor Institute based on age, race, gender, disability or national origin. Class start times vary depending upon language of instruction. Applicants must be 17 years of age or older. If applicant is 17 years of age at the time of enrollment, a parent or guardian must enroll the applicant.
Entrance Requirements for *Practical Nursing Distance/Blended Program *
Prior to enrollment, prospective students must meet the following requirements:
- Provide proof of High School graduation (Diploma), or successful completion of the General Education. Development test (GED), or verification of graduation from an Associate degree or higher program from accredited college or university
- Applicants must be 17 years of age or older. If applicant is 17 years of age at the time of enrollment, a parent or guardian must enroll the applicant.
- Be proficient in verbal and written English. All programs are conducted in the English language
- Complete and sign an application including payment of the registration fee.
- Provide a valid Driver’s License or government issued photo ID.
- Students must successfully complete the Provisional Registration Period to officially register and be enrolled in their
- A copy of a student’s DD Form 214 Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (commonly referred to as a DD-214), may serve as alternative documentation to verify high school completion if it indicates that the individual is a high school graduate or equivalent.
- SmarterMeasure Readiness Assessment
- Meet the technical requirements as per Chancellor Institute admission Enrollment Agreement.
- Provide a valid Driver’s License or Government issued identification.
- Clearance on a Level II background check within 6 months
- Have current PPD, proof of Titers and proof of current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) prior to starting their clinical
- Submit Admissions Essay
- Students will pay the entrance exam fee and take the institutions entrance exam with a passing score of 75% or higher in areas, of Math, and English.
- Students must present a transcript prior to enrollment if attended a previous nursing education program Practical Nursing or Registered Nursing.
- Students that are being enrolled in programs will have an interview counseling session with admission representative face to face or telephone. The interview is designed to evaluate applicants and their commitment to their educational goals.
*Note: Chancellor Institute only accepts up to 25% of transfer credits* Please provide an official or unofficial transcript for evaluation.