The Mission of Chancellor Institute is to provide distance and blended education to learners of the 21st century. Our team focuses on successful student learning, hands-on training, and gaining a career.
Chancellor Institute is institutionally licensed by the Florida Dept of Education, Commission of Independent Education, Approved by The Florida Board of Nursing and The Florida Board of Pharmacy.
- Distance learning classes are 20 students or less
- The President of Chancellor Institute was the pioneer in developing one of South Florida’s first Distance Learning/Blended Practical Nursing program in 2012.
- You can earn your Practical Nursing diploma in 15 months!
- Chancellor Institute Online Flexible Schedule allows you to earn your diploma and still have time for work, family, and friends. Your online courses are available anytime, as long as you have access to the internet.
- One-class-at-a-time approach.
- Instructors are experienced professionals who work in the field bringing real-world experience into the classroom.
- Small distance learning /blended classrooms offer a personalized learning experience.
- Combination of clinical experience in real-time clinical facilities, Simulations and Virtual Simulation.
Administrative Office Location
Chancellor Institute is located at 5648 W. Atlantic Blvd, Margate, FL 33063. Financial Advisement, career development, and student services representatives are staffed and available to assist students. The location offers a friendly environment, and amenities include corporate office, classrooms, laboratory and on-site parking.
LPN Online Programs
The internet is a convenient way to communicate and learn. Chancellor Institute has developed an online learning platform with many exciting features: § Virtual classrooms are available for all CI distance education theoretical courses. CI provides an easy-to use forum for discussions, real-time live lectures with video-conferencing, sharing documents, access to the latest updates to course materials, the ability to complete course assignments, assessments, review their grade book, and much more. Students can collaborate and share with fellow students and instructors. § Virtual library: Accessible databases for Chancellor Institute. Include the Gales, and ProQuest, through LIRN the online learning resource library. Students are able to access the online library from the Learning Management System (LMS).