Admission is open to any qualified applicant. No qualified person will be excluded from enrollment at Chancellor Institute based on age, race, gender, disability or national origin. Class start times vary depending upon language of instruction. Applicants must be 17 years of age or older. If applicant is 17 years of age at the time of enrollment, a parent or guardian must enroll the applicant.
- The applicant should present evidence of high school diploma or GED. Applicants must present evidence of graduation or GED prior to completion of the program of study.
- Students, who have not completed high school diploma or GED and are 17 years of age or older must demonstrate the ability to benefit from the program of instruction. Students without a High School Diploma or GED must complete the Wonderlic or Tabe (Verbal and Quantitative) tests as approved by the Department of Education at an off-site location and submit proof of passing scores of 200 on the Verbal and 210 on the quantitative tests.
- All accepted students must complete an Enrollment Agreement.
Entrance Requirements for *Practical Nursing* Program
- Clearance on a Level I background check
- Show documentation of a physical examination & immunizations
- Students will need to take the Schools entrance exam with a passing score of 75% or higher in areas, of Math, and Reading.
- Applicants must interview with the Campus President/Program Coordinator.
- Show CPR/BLS Certification Card from American Heart Association or Red Cross.
- Students must present a transcript prior to enrollment if attended a previous nursing education program.
*Note: Chancellor Institute only accepts up to 30% of transfer credits*