*NOTE* PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS MUST BE A FLORIDA RESIDENT TO APPLY FOR THE ONLINE/ DISTANCE PROGRAMS.
Admission is open to any qualified applicant. No qualified person will be excluded from enrollment at Chancellor Institute based on age, race, gender, disability or national origin. Class start times vary depending upon language of instruction. Applicants must be 17 years of age or older. If applicant is 17 years of age at the time of enrollment, a parent or guardian must enroll the applicant.
Entrance Requirements for *Practical Nursing Distance/Blended Program *
- Students will need to take the institutions entrance exam with a passing score of 75% or higher in areas, of Math, and Reading. (Exempt if have the credential of Associates Degree or higher)
- High School Diploma or GED (ATB not accepted)
- Clearance on a Level I background check
- CPR Card only American Heart Association accepted
- Show documentation of a physical examination, immunizations (MMR) and Tuberculosis if Positive, chest x-ray must be performed.
- Students must present an official or unofficial transcript prior to enrollment if attended a previous nursing education program Practical Nursing or Registered Nursing.
- Admissions Essay
*Note: Chancellor Institute only accepts up to 30% of transfer credits* Please provide an official or unofficial transcript for evaluation.