Is to provide excellent formal education to all adult learners of the 21st century. The staff and faculty focus on successful student learning outcomes, hands-on training, and gaining a career. We believe in serving a rapidly changing global society of healthcare professionals.
- Chancellor Institute is institutionally licensed by the Florida Dept of Education, Commission of Independent Education, Approved by The Florida Board of Nursing and The Florida Board of Pharmacy.
- Virtual classes are 25 students or less
- Chancellor Institute offers career placement assistance.
- The President (Dr. Tamecia Scott) of Chancellor Institute was the pioneer in developing South Florida’s first Hybrid Practical Nursing in 2011
- You can earn your Practical Nursing diploma in 15 months!
- Chancellor Institute Online Flexible Schedule allows you to earn your diploma and still have time for work, family, and friends. Your online courses are available ANYTIME, as long as you have access to the internet.
- One-class-at-a-time approach.
- Instructors are experienced professionals who work in the field bringing real-world experience into the classroom.
- Small classrooms offer a personalized learning experience.
- Clinical experiences real-time in various clinical facilities, Clinical simulation low fidelity to moderate fidelity, and clinical VSim
Administrative Office Location
Chancellor Institute is located at 5648 W. Atlantic Blvd, Margate, FL 33063. Financial Advisement, career development, and student services representatives are staffed and available to assist students. The location offers a friendly environment, and amenities include corporate office, classrooms, laboratory and on-site parking.
Chancellor Institute provides online courses through virtual classrooms. These virtual classrooms are supported by the online platform, NEO Learning Management System. This virtual online campus environment is secure and reliable, with support services accessible to students. The NEO platform may be accessed by thousands of students and instructors worldwide, twenty-four hours a day, seven-days a week.
Upon enrollment, students receive a user ID and password that will allow them access to the virtual campus environment. Students are able to access classrooms and communicate with faculty members and administrative offices. In addition, students are able to enjoy the Virtual Library, and student virtual groups. Students and instructors can contact support services for assistance at any time. The maximum class capacity is 25 students per classroom and 20 students per lab.