The Mission of Chancellor Institute is to provide excellent formal education to learners of the 21st century. Our team focuses on successful student learning, hands-on training, and gaining a career at the completion of their program of choice.
- Chancellor Institute is institutionally licensed by the Florida Dept of Education, Commission of Independent Education, Approved by The Florida Board of Nursing and The Florida Board of Pharmacy.
- Virtual classes are 20 students or less
- The President (Dr. Tamecia Scott) of Chancellor Institute was the pioneer in developing one of South Florida’s first Hybrid Practical Nursing in 2013
- You can earn your Practical Nursing diploma in 15 months!
- Chancellor Institute Online Flexible Schedule allows you to earn your diploma and still have time for work, family, and friends. Your online courses are available anytime, as long as you have access to the internet.
- One-class-at-a-time approach.
- Instructors are experienced professionals who work in the field bringing real-world experience into the classroom.
- Small classrooms offer a personalized learning experience.
- Clinical experiences real-time in various clinical facilities, Virtual Simulation
Administrative Office Location
Chancellor Institute is located at 5648 W. Atlantic Blvd, Margate, FL 33063. Financial Advisement, career development, and student services representatives are staffed and available to assist students. The location offers a friendly environment, and amenities include corporate office, classrooms, laboratory and on-site parking.
The internet is a convenient way to communicate and learn. Chancellor Institute has developed an online learning platform with many exciting features: § Virtual classrooms are available for all CI distance education courses. CI provides an easy-to use forum for discussions, real-time webinars, sharing documents, access to the latest updates to course materials, the ability to complete course assignments, assessments, review their grade book, and much more. Students can collaborate and share with fellow students and instructors. § Virtual library: Accessible databases for Chancellor Institute. Include the Gales, and ProQuest, through LIRN the online learning resource library. Students are able to access the online library from the Learning Management System (LMS).