“Chancellor Institute was founded in 2011 by two educators with over 20 years of academic excellence in preparing students to succeed in attaining self-growth professional opportunities. Our Hybrid blended instructional delivery methods include residential and online programs that are designed based on research and data from federal organizations, employers and the community”. We take great pride in providing quality plus education to our students and employers.
Chancellor Executive Team
To become the recognized leader in integrative education, where theory meets practice throughout the curriculum, and where multi-disciplinary skills important in a global economy are developed with the result that Chancellor Institute will also be:
- The preferred choice for students who seek specialized, innovative, career- and life-enhancing education.
- A stimulating, student-centered academic environment that fosters life-long engagement, leadership, citizenship, and continuing intellectual development.
- A school that aligns its practices and resources in support of its core values of collaboration, diversity, ethical community, excellence, learning, opportunity, and student focused.
Our purpose is to provide programs that are in demand nationally and globally. Additionally to teach our students the knowledge, skills and abilities to succeed in their professional career of choice.
- Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Facilities
- Home Health Agencies
- Pharmacies, Pharmaceutical Organizations
- Outpatient Centers such as Clinics, Physicians’ Offices, Surgical Centers, Laboratories, Adult Living Facilities, Adult Day Care Centers, and Rehabilitation Centers, State and Federal Organizations
- Diagnostic Facilities
- Physician offices, Urgent Care Facilities
- Behavioral and Mental Health facilities
- Allied Health Schools as Instructors
Students are given the greatest flexibility possible to progress as they wish, and are able to, given their personal circumstances. Students are taught the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to be eligible to take certification and licensure exams for their desired occupations.
Self- Improvement topics are offered to enhance students’ desirability to employers. Such topics include employment/re-employment skills, leadership skills, and professionalism